Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase, however, if there is an issue with your product, please see below.
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
The Harwoods Group do not offer a returns policy for our Online Shop. We are bound to offer you a return on your item if either;
- Goods that are made to the consumers specification or are clearly personalised; and
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
To submit a request for a return, please contact email@example.com to submit your request. This will be reviewed on a timely basis and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return and we will review your request in a timely manner. After receiving an authorisation that a return is possible due to the stated above, place the item securely in its original packaging with a note of order number. The Customer Service team will contact you as to which of our specialist locations you must return your item to.
Please make a note of your order number inside the package so we know who this has come from! Please be aware that this is reserved for exceptional circumstances as the Harwoods Online Shop does not offer a returns policy without due reason.
We do not offer refunds unless under exceptional circumstances.
The following items cannot be exchanged:
- All items cannot be returned. We do not have a returns policy unless the item is deemed to be bespoke or deteriorated in an unreasonable period of time.
- For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned
- Harwoods Group do not offer a returns policy